Planning to spend vacations in Spain? Excellent choice! Spain has a great variety of panoramic places to offer its visitors. It is of great importance to make a better choice of place to visit in Spain. It is mainly dependent on how much days you want to spend and your budget. If you have a week to spend in Spain then it is best to start you tour with Madrid. Capital city is surrounded by other most beautiful cities of Spain too.
So if you are staying for a longer period of time in Spain you can easily and economically approach Galicia, Barcelona, Segovia, Toledo and San Sebastian to make your trip more exciting and fabulous.
Madrid is a giant city. You may have a varied experience over here. The more time you spend over here the more you may extract from its diversified beauty. The main focus should be on how to grasp all the exciting places Madrid is offering. If you want to explore more of this city it is best for you to get a Discount Card
to worth your money and enjoy the highest level in Madrid. Here I am introducing you a few worth-seeing places in Madrid that you won’t miss.
This is the most ancientdistrict in Madrid full of great range of tourist’s places, plazas, hotels, Spas, restaurants and the most of all tempting sights of royal Palace and Arab wall. Hammam Al Andalus Turkish Baths,
Casa de lasTorrijas,
San Gines Chocolateria,
El Flamenco Vive Music Shop,
Plaza Oriente ,
El Botin (the oldest hotel in the world) are the worth visiting places in de lasAustrias.
Sol is the biggest plaza that attracts every shopping addict a lot. But never think it’s barely a shopping mall. There is much more of your interest in it that can keep you busy all the day. Like,
- Plaza España is also a shopping plaza with an extra bounty of most beautiful skyscrapers of Madrid in its ambiances.
- Gran Via is the biggest shopping street in Madrid creating the strongest shopping magnetic field for tourists.
Huertas is another old district in Madrid; favorite and often visited place of Ernest Hemmingway; abundant with bars including best as well as worst bars of the city. Here are many tourists attractions like
- CalleHuertas is a street with a few lovely jazz cafes. This street is lined with lush green trees giving it a refreshing look.
- Flamenco at Cardamomo is great hotel offering a good deal of activities but the food is very expensive over here.
- Viva Madrid and Magister are two very unique types of bars in their own places providing a great deal of own brewed wines that you don’t want to miss at all.
8 Popular Places in Washington DC