- A flight over the Grand Canyon
- st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Wide Windows and Stadium seating
- The North and East Rim of the Grand Canyon
- More than two languages used for narration
- Duration: 45-50 minutes
We will have our tour on the environmentally friendly Ecostar aircraft. These are specially made helicopters for air tourism with a 180 degree field of view. Enjoy a low-noise stable flight across the Dragon Corridor at the south rim of the Grand Canyon. It’s the deepest point of the canyon; it is also called the “Eagle point” because that’s how you can see it with an eye of an Eagle.
Departure and Return Details
Guests are picked up at their hotel.