- A flight over the Grand Canyon
- st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Wide Windows and Stadium seating
- The North and East Rim of the Grand Canyon
- More than two languages used for narration
- Duration: 45-50 minutes
We will have our tour on the environmentally friendly Ecostar aircraft. These are specially made helicopters for air tourism with a 180 degree field of view. Enjoy a low-noise stable flight across the Dragon Corridor at the south rim of the Grand Canyon. It’s the deepest point of the canyon; it is also called the “Eagle point” because that’s how you can see it with an eye of an Eagle.
Departure and Return Details
Guests are picked up at their hotel.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought...