Fixed-wing charter aircraft flight with Skywalk Bridge and guided bus tour
Have you ever dreamt of walking on air?! The Skywalk gives you the opportunity to come closer to your dream. It is a glass bridge that is suspended over the Canyon at 4,000 feet; you feel no boundaries as if you are open to the skies. The journey at the Grand Canyon West begins at the Hualapai Indian lands. The Tour will be around 7 hours (hotel to hotel). Don’t get your children unless they are four years or older.
· A barbeque style lunch
· Hotel to Hotel Transportation
· Bus tour in company with a tour guide
· Air-conditioned passenger aircraft
· Large oversized windows available to allow you a panoramic view from the helicopter
· 16 languages available for tour narration
Do not book any airline tickets until you receive your booking confirmation
Departure and Return Details
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought...